Research Analyst - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Department: Institutional Research and Academic Planning
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
Position Salary Range: $67,333 - $103,121
Application Deadline: 2/2/2020
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Research Analyst for the Office of Institutional Research and Academic Planning (OIRAP). This position reports to the Associate Director and Director of Data Analytics and Management (Director).
The Research Analyst provides support for the enrollment management function at the University.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Processes and curates data to meet reporting and analytical demands.
- Compiles and maintains operational databases and producing data visualization to enhance and inform the enrollment management cycle.
- Provides bench marking, analysis and modeling assistance, and recommendations for targeted enrollment growth initiatives.
- Assists with the development of university-wide, campus, and unit-level reports and projections to inform decision-making and aid strategic planning in enrollment management.
- Ensures data integrity and reconciles data discrepancies.
- Assists with research projects and assessments related to the full enrollment management life cycle.
Please check back often for other IR opportunities in NJ.
Links to other Job Postings
The Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
American Educational Research Association (AERA)
The Chronicle of Higher Education (CHE)
| Note: Job announcements will stay on this web page for a maximum of 3 months unless the NJAIR webmaster is advised otherwise. To contact the NJAIR webmaster please send an email to email@example.com.
The NJAIR web pages were last updated on:
Please send questions
& comments about NJAIR web pages to E. Deignan